Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love Hobby Lobby

Yesterday I went to hobby lobby for the first time and they actually had everything I was looking for on sale!


I bought wooden letters to spell CRAFT that I plan to decorate with scrapbook paper and display on the walls of my craft room - 50% off


I bought fabric and materials to make cloth diapers- this is going to be totally new for me! Cotton fabric was 30% off I used the stores 40% off of one item for the flannel


I then bought a scrapbook for my 8 month old's first year scrapbook. I also got tons of paper - all 50% off


These projects are on my to-do list so check back for tutorials and pictures of the finished results!


Every week I check online at http://www.hobbylobby.com/ and click on weekly specials- always something good! I thing the 40% off of one item is an everyother week sale. Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment